Welcome

Bringing you celebrity style fashions for under $100!



Friday, August 6, 2010

Anthropologie in Autumn

I love Anthropologie. They're clothes are so adorable and vintage, I just want to squeal. What I don't love, however, are the prices. So, I'm remaking one of the looks from the August 2010 catalog. I couldn't get the picture to work, so here is the link: Anthropologie-Blue Dress

First, you need a blue patterned dress. This one is from Forever 21 and costs $24.90.


Next is the cardigan. It's from Arden B and costs $24.50. It also comes in pink, if you prefer that.


You need a brown belt for the dress. This one is from Charlotte Russe and costs $9.50.


Finally, the shoes. These are from Zappos and cost $45.00.


In the catalog, the entire look costs $542.
My look only costs $103.90. A little over, but not by much.

1 comment: